- The Cook prepares base items needed in filling orders based on established recipes or customer requests.
- The Cook will be an on-site problem solver in the event of situations arising that require immediate action, and the Cook will be provided the authority to make decisions to solve the problem following company procedures related to customer satisfaction, safety, and cost.
- Cook’s primary responsibility is to Cook base items needed in filling orders based on established recipes or customer requests while maintaining Air Chef Standards.
- Must be able to have strong cooking skills.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Drug Test
• MVR (need reasonably clean driving record)
• Background Check
Qualifying employees will receive top benefits in our industry, which include:
• Paid Vacation
• Best in class health/dental/vision insurance
• 401k with up to 6% match
• Bonus potential
• Opportunities to transfer to any of our 25 locations in the world
*We are a promote-from-within company and top performers can achieve career goals quickly in this fast pace growth organization!
You can see similar jobs for Restaurant & Food Service here
Apply for this job here